Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy Anniversary



This Friday Daniel and I celebrated 5 years of marriage.  I personally can't believe five years have passed...where did the time go?  Some of my friends would like to congratulate Daniel for putting up with me this long! :)

When I first met Daniel I was going out to eat in Mtn. Home.  The girls that I were with thought it would be fun to stop by and see some of their friends.  I was told that night that I would meet "the hottest guy in Flippin!"  Don't know if that is bad for Flippin or for Dan?!  Either way I snagged him pretty quick and fell in love with him even quicker!

We had so much fun dating, but I'm glad dating wasn't enough for him.  I was so happy a year later when he proposed.  Our wedding day was amazing!  This picture is one of my favorites. 



Just when I think I couldn't possibly love Dan any more, we had Grady and Garon.  Seeing Daniel as a father is the best thing EVER! Seeing his love for them melts my heart. 

 We didn't make any special plans for 5 years, but that was okay for us.  Saturday night we did sneak away for dinner at Devito's in town and possibly a little TCBY! It was fun for us to talk about how far we've come in five years.  We are so blessed to have two beautiful boys who have brought us even closer together.  Ladies, I hate to brag but I think my husband is pretty great! Thanks Daniel for always putting up with me.  I can't wait to see what God has in store for us in the years to come.  Happy Anniversary! I love you!



My beautiful flowers that Dan had sent to me at school!

No comments:

Post a Comment