Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Little All-Star!



Last night Grady played in his second t-ball game this year.  Dad is coaching again, which I love.  He's so good with all the kids.  Dan usually stands with Grady just like the other dads do with their kids.  The kids don't understand that Dan is Grady's dad and think Grady is getting special treatment from the Coach.  You can hear the kids say, "Hey Coach, will you come stand behind me?" or "I want to stand with you Coach!" It's very sweet.  This year Grady is doing much better than last year.  I can tell his patience is more tolerable.  Last year he hated outfield and only wanted to bat.  He actually stays on the field instead of running over to me for a drink every 5 seconds.  And he no longer looks at me and smiles when he runs to first base.  That one I miss! :(



 




Here is my big boy running home!

Wait for it...Wait for it...You can start to see those legs bending down!!

And SAFE!! He just had to slide!

Grady with his buddy Peyton!
And an airplane is overhead!


And this is what a ballgame and a little sunshine do to a little boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment