Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Joys of Summer

Somebody stop me!  On our first day off for summer we made a trip down to frenzy.  I couldn't stop myself from purchasing these TOMS for Garon! Their too cute!
And here is Garon modeling his new shoes.  This is one of Garon's favorite things to do.  Sit in this chair and watch Baxter.  You love Baxter.  You sit in this chair and yell "dog" repeatedly and grin, kick, and even bark "woof, woof" a little. 

I mean how cute is that chunky little foot??? 

Grady and Garon dog watching together. 

And of course...here I go again.  Garon has some of the cutest expressions and I just can't resist. 
Here is Grady! Grady is so use to me taking pictures that he has that ONE pose that he always gives me.  It is the one that is half smirk half bored...but if I smirk a little she'll leave me alone pose.  I told him he couldn't do that pose and this is what I got. 
And then there was this...
Our first day home was really fun.  I love spending time with my boys!


On our second day home I decided we weren't leaving the house.  That meant we could stay in our pajamas all day if we wanted.  And I stuck to it.  Dan came home at lunch and said, "Are you still in your pajamas?"  Then Dan got home after work and said, "Are you still in your pajamas?"  Just so you know I did shower when Dan got home because Grady had a t-ball game that night.  Here is my monkey boy in his jammers!
I did take the boys out for a little sunshine.  Garon only played in bubby's pool and would gladly give his little pool to anyone who wants it.  :)
We also got the new sprinkler out.  Garon became obsessed with the water hose.  It kept him entertained that's for sure. 
And today I did it again.  Baxter had a hair appointment for 8:30 this morning.  I had to literally wake my boys up and get them out of bed.  That was wonderful.  Thankfully they are okay morning people and handled it just fine.  I did not...I am kind of stingy of that morning time.  They usually sleep in till 9 and I can get a lot of things done before they wake. 

While we were waiting on Baxter I decided we should run to Hibbett.  Grady said, "Mom, I'm so tired of buying shoes for Garon!" So...they both got shoes.  Which they really honestly truly both needed.  I promise. 
 Grady picked them out.  Keaton apparently has the same shoe so we had to have them! It was either the shoes or a $35 basketball.  I went with the shoes.  And it just so happened that they had the same shoe in Garon's size.  I wasn't a big fan of the blue but now I love them. 




 Then Nini invited us to lunch with her.  The boys didn't do to bad and they got to show off their new kicks to Nini.  Grady showed her how fast they were.  Guess it's the blue.  Garon napped in the car on the way to pick Baxter up and had wild man hair for the day!




 Oh how I love summer! I have to enjoy it because I have 3 in-service days already next week!














































2 comments:

  1. Those Toms are too much! I mean adorable!It looks like your summer has started wonderful with two precious guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH. I love those TOMS so much. And, I love the new matching shoes. I was way behind on your posts somehow. They weren't updating on my blog. Loved catching up on all of them! That pool/slide thing looks so awesome. Amelia would love it. But time out, they usually sleep until NINE???????

    ReplyDelete