Thursday, July 25, 2013

We're Pregnant!

 
It was just a year ago in June when we went to Gaston's to celebrate 6 years together.  I was so excited to spend an evening together since it is so rare when we do.   
 
 
  I know how we always say "no gifts" but I get you one every time anyways. I was so happy to surprise you with your new Oakley's that you talked about all the time. (and glad I did because you look really good in them).  
I just knew that I was being so sly by sneaking you a gift in, and thought only I would think of that.  But, you surprised me.  Which NEVER happens.  You placed this box in front of me.  I had really been wanting this ring...begging actually.  I just think plain simple bands are beautiful.  And then, you made this beautiful, simple band, mean so much more.  You told me there were five diamonds on this band.  One for each member of our family....
 
This meant so much to me.  He knew I wanted 3 kids.  Now when I wear this ring, it means so much more to me.  And where is this story going....
 

 
On March 17, 2013, we found out that we are expecting our third child. Words cannot express how overcome with joy we are to be expecting. 
 
 
We are so happy that another child is apart of God's plan for us. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment