Thursday, July 25, 2013

Garon turns 3!

Garon is in love with dinosaurs right now so it was a no-brainer to have this dino-mite party! We decided to have his party at 10 am and will never do that again.  I had to wake this little guy up at 9:50 am when I realized that he might not be up for his own party. 







 
 
You really enjoyed your party.  All your friends came and you had a blast.  We filled up the sandbox.  Hid dinosaur eggs and you got to find them.  Beth volunteered her time to come and face paint all the kids faces.  Tattoos were given.  And lots of food and cake. 
 
You are a hoot at the age 3! You say anything and everything and it's hilarious.  You make us laugh all the time.  You are spoiled rotten.  You are still a wonderful little boy.  You still suck your thumb at night and I still think it's precious.  You like to grab shirts, it's like your security blanket.  You ask dad for his white shirt each night. You willingly moved into your brothers room and now have a big boy twin size bed.  It makes me sad.  I know that I tend to treat you like you're one because it's hard for me to believe how fast you are growing up.  You have the perfect balance of personality...you are purely wild at times and calm at others.  Love that you can run around and have a crazy time, yet can sit perfectly still at the movie theatre. 
 
You have a really terrible attitude right now when you want your way.  Everyone blames that one on me.  :)  You talk a lot and ask a ton of questions.  That one gets blamed on me to.  Mom says I was the same way. 
 
You fit right in and we love everything about you.  You bring so many smiles and laughter to us daily.  Love watching you grow!
 
 
Love you Garon!!
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment