Thursday, July 25, 2013

Grady turns 6!

Writing this post makes me SO sad.  It is so hard to believe that my baby Grady is already 6! :(  but since he was turning 6 I have to say this simple party was by far one of my favorites.  It was the first party where Grady got to invite all  his friends from school.  That excited him.  He was so happy because he got lucky enough to have it in the big gym! He just thought that was the coolest thing ever!
 
He wanted a Razorback party! Everyone at the party found a place to have a game...and let me just say this family is a "little" competitive when it comes to sports.  
 
 
 Except these two...these two girls are sweet.  :)
 Loved this pic of Grady, Kaden, and Peyton.  Wish I heard what they were saying. 




 And here is my cute sweet birthday boy! He is showing off his new watch and hat.  (and seeing his ice cream cake makes me want some and it's only 8 in the morning).
 Opening time!

 Look at him fanning his money.  He plans to save it all for a dirt bike.


 He also got to take these amazing Hog cookies from the Cake shop to school for his friends. 
 
Grady,
You truly amaze me every day.  You are definitely all boy! It has been sad but so sweet seeing you in the halls at school with me each day.  I never thought the day would come.  You have amazed me with how well you are at so many things...and I guess I am bragging here....but I believe a lot of it is how hard you work at all things.  When your daddy teaches you something new at baseball, you listen, and practice, and practice some more.  At school, you are doing awesome! Reading all these books and coming home and telling me about them.  You love non-fiction WAY more than fiction.
You have one of the biggest hearts.  Always thinking of others.  If we go to McDonalds in the morning or stop at the store, then you HAVE to get Mrs. Adams something.  I love that you are always thinking of others. 
 I always tell you that's why God gave me you first.  You have the most tolerable patience for your brother.  You help him, you read with him, play with him, teach him, and most importantly truly love on him.  You worry about him constantly and let me know immediately if he's doing something he shouldn't.  You are the BEST big brother that Garon could ever have. 
We are so proud of you Grady.  We love you all the way around the universe and back!
 
Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment