Thursday, August 16, 2012

Navarre, FL 2012

This year we took our annual trip to Navarre, except this time Nini bumped our trip up a month early and we spent 4th of July on the beach! It was FUN!
I seriously condensed this blogs picture selection to a couple of my favs because I am so behind on blogging...which is typical me. 

My precious Garon trying to catch fish in his net just like the big boys. 
 My sweet Grady who would live on the beach if we would let him.
 My beautiful mom with the grandkids. 
 We always try to get a beach picture but Garon could have cared less. He just wanted to play and not smile at the camera.
 The whole gang!
 You wouldn't believe how many times we went over the instructions.  Everyone jump on 3...and...let's try it again...and again...and again...but they (and we) laughed so hard. 
 This tree stump is right in the middle of the beach...so of course we had to sit on it.


 Each year we look forward to going and spending time together as a family.  We are so blessed to all be able to get along and live under the same roof for a week.  I wouldn't trade these memories for anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment