Thursday, August 16, 2012

Highs and Lows

This summer has been filled with so many good moments but yet also a very difficult time for us as well.
Baby Davis Scot was born.  He is precious.   He makes number 12 of great-grandchilden!
Brett Matthew turned into a teenager!!! Ahhhh!!! this is crazy to me.  Brett is such a good boy, he loves Garon so much he even let him blow his candles out.  Garon just walks around saying, "Where's Brett?"

I took my first girls trip in FOREVER...literally like the first one in 6 years.  We went to Tulsa to watch our friend Kari get married.  I love hanging out with all my friends from high school.  We are still so close and we had a blast.  I will have to post more pics later of Kari's wedding.  Jessie also joined us while we were there and it was fun.  






The hardest part of the summer was that I lost my Grandpa. He was the best of the best and I'm going to miss him more than words can say.  


 He spoiled us grandkids ridiculously but he spoiled the great grandkids even more...if that is possible.  :)  I am so thankful that my boys got to spend so much time with him and I am even more thankful for ALL the precious memories I have of him.  And I just can't say much more without crying all over my keyboard. 

No comments:

Post a Comment