Sunday, March 13, 2011

Family Fun



What a long week it has been!  During a rough week like this one you realize just how important it is to have great friends.  Karen was kind enough to let us invade her home and we had a great time playing just dance.  We thought it would be fun to pose for the camera just a few times....
This girls night was just what I needed.  Thanks ladies for being the best group of women that I could ever ask to work with!


Saturday was beautiful.  We just couldn't stay inside.  I started off by going to my Zumba class.  I'm use to only going at night, so the morning shift was a rude awakening!  Then we headed down to Millers to buy daddy a new weedeater.  He claims it was what he wanted for his upcoming birthday.  Seriously, it is all he has talked about this weekend.  He will be so excited when he finally gets to use it. 
We hung out with Nini before I had to go work the Bergman Beauty Review.  I must say that all the girls looked absolutely beautiful. 
I took a few pictures of Garon while we were going down the road.  He was in such a great mood....this surprised me because usually Garon + car seat = MAD BOY!  So I couldn't help myself. 





Today we celebrated Mason and Landon's birthday at the church playground.  Nini pushed Garon in the swing.  He cried at first and apparently decided he could just suck his thumb instead. 





Landon and Mason opening up their presents.  They have a lot of money to spend now!
Grady & Hayden inside the slide.  They thought this was so cool. 
Garon and Mom
Uncle Scott, Garon, & Nini
Grady & Hayden playing in the slide
Landon & Keaton
Landon & Keaton hanging like monkeys
daddy & mom
Mason
Sarah, Staci, & Me
all of us girls
Grady & Hayden on the teeter totter
Nini & Garon just watching
Grady & Hayden swinging.  Grady would say, "Sarah, I am so much high!"
Nini & Garon swinging away
Halle Layne

Just by looking at the pictures I am sure you can tell we had a great time as always.  I can honestly say that I could hang out with my family 24/7.  Even though they all made fun of my new shoes...said I stole them from my granny!!  :-) Sarah stood up for me at least.  Don't know if that means she would wear them but she stood up for me.  So I can let you decide....here are my new shoes...Granny or not?? :-)

3 comments:

  1. grannies don't usually wear rocket dogs. :) i like them in a toms kind of way (and i do love my toms). looks like you guys had a ton of fun, and i agree, my family is my favorite group to be with. amelia always hated her carseat and elise might be following suit. makes for fun drives, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we had a great time! The older I get the more I go for comfortable when it comes to shoes and I must say those look comfortable, but Landon did soooo laugh like crazy when he saw the picture of the shoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes. I'm always down with rocket dogs! Looks like such a fun family day. Halle was telling me all about it Monday. :) Thanks for all your help with the beauty review!

    ReplyDelete