Monday, July 11, 2011

Swim like a FISH!


Yesterday we decided it was a definite pool day and I'm so glad we went.  Grady is growing up way too fast and yesterday just reminded me of that fact more than ever.  I will get to that part later.  We started the day with church.  Grady was A+ behavior....Garon was D-.    He's at that stage...too mobile for church but too cute to leave at nursery. 
Hayden came home with us after church because he didn't want to miss out on all the swimming.  These two cracked me up all day long. 


 Garon woke up from his nap and decided to join us. 
 Here he is posing for a picture on the steps. 
 Here he is doing his favorite thing.  Walking around the pool and carrying these noodles.  How could that be more fun than swimming?
 Here is where the big boy part comes in.  While I was swimming I hear, "Mom, mom, can I take my floaties off?"  I am crazy overprotective of these two so I'm sure most people would think that I would never let him swim without floaties.  But I did.  Grady is an awesome swimmer, always has been.  Daniel and I have tried getting him to do this all summer.  He stayed in the shallow and swam like a fish.  We even got it on video.  So proud of you again Grady Davis.  You amaze me with something new every day. 

3 comments:

  1. Go Grady! Awesome job swimming like a big boy!Steph,you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all--how in the world do you look SO GOOD?????????????????? you look amazing. seriously. Secondly--so proud of Grady for swimming sans floaties! What a big boy. Thirdly--love how Garon loves to walk around the pool with the noodles. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL BY HIMSELF? that's awesome. and seriously. are you a model? annoying. the end.

    ReplyDelete