Sunday, April 1, 2012

Beach Day 3

Day 3 will be the last day I blog about.  That's because I didn't realize day 3 was SO hot and I got a really bad sunburn which caused me to stay inside on Day 4.  Yes, I applied sunblock.  It just wasn't nearly enough.  But we had a really fun day. 

Here is dad and Garon taking a walk.  Garon loved walking up and down the beach.  

 This was so gorgeous.  Love how the sun is hitting the waves.  And the little boy in the picture is gorgeous to. 
 Garon also loved to dig with his shovel.
 Grady, Halle, and Keaton surfed for hours.  Keaton pulled the kiddos straight from the bank into the water.  I got a lot of the action on video.  It was priceless!!
 Dinner time.  We had to go eat at our other favorite place.  This one is famous for their nachoes.  We love them.  They bring you a HUGE pan! And we eat them all. 




It was a great quick trip to the beach! Love going and love spending time with my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment