Friday, August 12, 2011

Chicken of the Sea


When you go to Florida with 19 people (majority of those being children) you tend to eat at home rather than eat out.  Of course this is much cheaper and we love mom's cooking. But we usually ALL go out to eat at least one night together.  This year we went out a couple times.  I can't really brag about being in Florida and eating all the yummy seafood because I do not like seafood.  I eat chicken every where I go. 

The first night we went out was a little smaller.  My sister Sarah and her family had not arrived yet so we only had a party of 13.  We ordered a huge plate of nachos and it was my first time to try alfredo pizza.  I thought it was great. 


Even my step-sister Casey got to take a break and come down with us this year.  

The Big night that we all went together we headed down to the "Beach Monkey."  Garon was NOT at his best behavior and Nini ended up taking him outside for a big part of the wait.  You could see Nini and Garon outside our window running around...and before we knew it...all the kids wanted to go out.  I ordered chicken immediately and all I know is I was surrounded by buckets of crab legs everywhere and Grady all of a sudden wanted to order FISH! ugh!




Garon would not get his picture made with the gorilla.  

Here is some of the dancing that was taking place.

And Craig still holds the title for eating the most crab legs!

Dan, the boys, and I decided to go out one night by ourselves.  This is my favorite place to eat pizza.  In fact, we ate it 3 times while we were there.  Yes, it is that good! We usually order in but thought it would be fun to go and check it out.




I may not get yummy seafood but I still enjoy getting out for pizza and chicken! 


No comments:

Post a Comment