Sunday, May 15, 2011

Little Taste of Summer

There has been so much going on lately that I haven't had time to stop and write it all down.  Two weekends ago I attended the Women of Joy conference with a group of ladies from work.  It was amazing as usual.  We got to see Casting Crowns in concert- and that was the best thing ever!! Daniel stayed home with the boys.  He sent me pictures regularly and kept me updated the whole weekend.  They all really missed me (I think Dan the most). Somehow he even managed to pick up the house before I got home.  It felt great to come home to a clean house and just relax. 
Last weekend we got a little taste of summer.  Aunt Staci called us and asked if we wanted to participate in a water balloon fight.  Of course we said yes.  Grady is obsessed with Keaton.  He thinks he hung the moon. :) Thankfully Taci had all the balloons filled up with water by the time we arrived.  Garon and I took front row seats on a blanket under a tent.  The kids had a blast and so did the adults. 










 I discovered that we need to invest in a trampoline.  Garon thinks it is so fun!  A little bounce and he laughs out loud.  Cutest thing ever.  Here Garon is having a ball and Grady keeps repeating, "Mom, Hey Mom, Will you please get Garon off this thing, I just want to jump." 

 Thought this picture was too sweet not to post.  Garon is giving kisses to Uncle Scott. 



No comments:

Post a Comment